    unprepared for the real test after taking it. Would Measure Up be a better
    test for 70-293?

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=, Oct 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 1, 2004 at 9:27am "stryder" blathered:

    > Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be the best resource for
    > exam 70-293? I used Transcender for 70-292 and was disappointed. I
    > felt very unprepared for the real test after taking it. Would Measure
    > Up be a better test for 70-293?

    Neither, Self Test Software is the best.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 2, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in

    > On Oct 1, 2004 at 9:27am "stryder" blathered:
    >
    >> Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be the best resource for
    >> exam 70-293? I used Transcender for 70-292 and was disappointed. I
    >> felt very unprepared for the real test after taking it. Would Measure
    >> Up be a better test for 70-293?

    > Neither, Self Test Software is the best.

    no real life experience is the best...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 2, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 2, 2004 at 11:15am "Neil" blathered:

    > no real life experience is the best...

    Yeah, yeah, yeah... but that would require *gasp* effort!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 2, 2004