    Administrator - CCNA, MCSE, MCP
    http://www.academyvancouver.com tel: mobile: 6046892667 6047276298 Powered
    by Plaxo Want a signature like this?
    Joel Eusebio, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Joel Eusebio

    Lorne Smith Guest

    So you expect someone else to break the law and send you a copy THEY'VE
    purchased, thus making them a thief? Yeah... right...

    Judging by your sig, you should be earning plenty of money so go buy your
    own copy...

    Also judging by your sig, you're going to be receiving lots of spam now from
    the various bots that skim email addresses from newsgroups... hehehe :)
    You'd think someone with those letters (one of which is redundant given the
    previous one) after their name would know that!! :D

    Lorne

    "Joel Eusebio" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have Transcender's ManageCert 5.0, it's a prep exam for

    70-218.

    Lorne Smith, Nov 26, 2003