Transcender is the best exam simulation

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Ken, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Ken

    meanoldman Guest

    I guess you're not aware it's illegal to do so.

    --
    ____________________
    meanoldman MCNGP #1

    meanoldman, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Ken

    ken Guest

    Really? why? i didn't use them yet.

    ken, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Ken

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "ken" <> say in

    > Really? why? i didn't use them yet.

    I believe that would be the non-transferable point:

    http://www.transcender.com/sul/

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Don't worry, it's just a short easy hike.

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  5. .....if you didn't use them yet, how can you say that Transcender is the best
    exam simulation?

    "ken" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Really? why? i didn't use them yet.

    >>> Ken

    Bondi Moreno [MCP], Mar 24, 2005
  6. "meanoldman" <> wrote in message
    >I guess you're not aware it's illegal to do so.

    And I guess you're not aware that that policy never stopped anybody from
    selling them...

    Here's Johnny, Mar 24, 2005
  7. Ken

    ken Guest

    what's the catch? do you have to see God to believe there
    is God?

    nel messaggio

    ken, Mar 24, 2005
  8. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ken climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > what's the catch? do you have to see God to believe there
    > is God?

    Yes, actually.

    And we already had this discussion a couple of weeks ago.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  9. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ken climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Really? why? i didn't use them yet.

    How many times are you going to sell that copy of 70-228? I see from your
    feedback that you've sold it at least once already.

    "didn't use them yet"

    Sure.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  10. Ken

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:%IC0e.256892$,
    Here's Johnny <> rambled:
    > "meanoldman" <> wrote in message
    >>I guess you're not aware it's illegal to do so.

    > And I guess you're not aware that that policy never stopped anybody
    > from selling them...

    Because the policy doesn't work, it's alright to ignore it? Riiiiiiiiight.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss

    Briscobar, Mar 24, 2005
  11. "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > In news:%IC0e.256892$,
    > Here's Johnny <> rambled:
    >> "meanoldman" <> wrote in message
    >>>I guess you're not aware it's illegal to do so.

    >> And I guess you're not aware that that policy never stopped anybody
    >> from selling them...

    > Because the policy doesn't work, it's alright to ignore it? Riiiiiiiiight.

    No, I think the policy is wrong and unfair. That is why I have never had
    any problem with people "violating" the terms.

    Here's Johnny, Mar 24, 2005
  12. Ken

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:XED0e.207349$,
    Here's Johnny <> rambled:
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:%IC0e.256892$,
    >> Here's Johnny <> rambled:
    >>> "meanoldman" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> And I guess you're not aware that that policy never stopped anybody
    >>> from selling them...

    >> Because the policy doesn't work, it's alright to ignore it?
    >> Riiiiiiiiight.

    > No, I think the policy is wrong and unfair. That is why I have never
    > had any problem with people "violating" the terms.

    The thing is, if you disagree with a company's policy, why would you buy
    their product in the first place? Especially if that company doesn't have a
    monopoly in its marketplace, which Transcender clearly doesn't.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

    Briscobar, Mar 24, 2005
  13. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Here's Johnny climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >>> And I guess you're not aware that that policy never stopped anybody
    >>> from selling them...

    >> Because the policy doesn't work, it's alright to ignore it?
    >> Riiiiiiiiight.

    > No, I think the policy is wrong and unfair. That is why I have never
    > had any problem with people "violating" the terms.

    Please explain why you feel that the policy is wrong and unfair. I am
    willing to try and understand.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  14. Ken

    Guest Guest

    The catch here is very plain and simple. That is - you
    have bought something home and didn't even open it and
    found no use of it, you can sell it to someone else who
    needs it.

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  15. Ken

    Guest Guest

    Bible is the evidence of God's existence.

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  16. Ken

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <> say in

    > you
    > have bought something home and didn't even open it and
    > found no use of it, you can sell it to someone else who
    > needs it.

    not if you bought over the internet and click "agree" prior to the sale..

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Does "Microsoft" mean small and limp?

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  17. Ken

    Neil Guest

    [Religion]OT: WAS - Transcender is the best exam simulation

    did you hear <> say in news:0d4a01c530a3
    $21cd91d0$:

    > Bible is the evidence of God's existence.

    ok, stop or this will go on all day and I don't have time for...never
    mind...you were saying?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - In an atomic war, all men will be cremated equal.

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  18. Ken

    Rumbledor Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9623905F6EFCFneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear <> say in
    >
    >> you
    >> have bought something home and didn't even open it and
    >> found no use of it, you can sell it to someone else who
    >> needs it.
    >>

    > not if you bought over the internet and click "agree" prior to the sale..

    Some people just assume that their own specific needs/preferences should
    always be accommodated, even if they have previously agreed otherwise. They
    bought it. They were told they could not re-sell it and agreed to as much.
    Yet they continue to act like they are in the right in doing just that.

    I have never been able to understand that.

    --
    Rumble
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Rumbledor, Mar 24, 2005
  19. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Bible is the evidence of God's existence.

    Prove it.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  20. Ken

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > The catch here is very plain and simple. That is - you
    > have bought something home and didn't even open it and
    > found no use of it, you can sell it to someone else who
    > needs it.

    So...tell me why you "bought" at least *two* copies of 70-228, knowing that
    if you didn't use them, you couldn't legally re-sell them.

    That makes you look like either an idiot or a pirate.

    Does your god condone piracy? Or is he just going to have to forgive you?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005