    Guest Guest

    Transcender is a piece of Junk
    expensive but not helpful at all.
    Guest, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Guest

    m e macon Guest

    BY ITSELF YES. INSTALL IT ON A COMPUTER AND NEAT THINGS HAPPEN.

    NEVER USE JUST ONE THING ! NEVER. YOU WILL GET YOU FEELINGS HURT COME TEST
    DAY IF YOU DO.

    m e macon, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Guest

    Darrick West Guest

    Agreed. I used Transcender, and Microsoft Press books to pass my 70-210
    exam. Now with Virtual PC 2004 in hand I can install Windows 2000 Server,
    and a couple of clients to create a testlab for my next 3 exams. 70-215 is
    next.

    Darrick West, Oct 29, 2004
  4. Please don't use only big letters, it's considered shouting in the
    newsgroups/email.
    Or have your CapsLock-key got stuck :)

    Stefan Tillberg, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Guest