    Guest Guest

    Transcender is a piece of Junk
    expensive but not helpful at all.

    Guest, Oct 19, 2004

  2. i don't think that it's possible to pass a microsoft certification exam
    using transcender alone.

    Duane Douglas, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Guest

    Eric Guest

    You Can but when microsoft reviews there exams they input new questions
    sometimes that are wrong and they do that to see who his cheating and who is
    not!

    So yes you can; But be carefull as per they will know and they will take off
    all certification from you. And i know for a fact as per one of my friend
    did it and lost all is certification as per that issue.

    Remember that you they are putting there name on the line for you by stating
    that your are certified professional in something. And they state in there
    terms and condition that by taking there test, They have all the rights to
    take it away from you when they want and for any reason they choose.

    Best regards
    Eric

    Eric, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Guest

    owen Guest

    "Eric" <> wrote in message
    > You Can but when microsoft reviews there exams they input new questions
    > sometimes that are wrong and they do that to see who his cheating and who

    is
    > not!

    Umm..... Since when is using Transcender "cheating"? I thought it was a
    perfeclty legitimate learning tool? The questions in Transcender are not,
    and have never been, identical to those in the exam.

    Owen

    owen, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Guest

    comp sci kid Guest

    i think that eric is referring to self test software, not transcender.

    i used self test software to prepare for a M$ cert. exam many years ago and
    many of the questions were exactly the same. however, i did not lose my
    certification as a result.

    i think that both M$ and self test software have learned a lot since then.

    comp sci kid, Nov 13, 2004