    You can find them on eBay as well.

    http://search.ebay.com/transcender_...QQfposZV5H2T9QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1

    Ken

    Ken Yu, Jul 10, 2005

  2. Ken Yu

    EggHead Guest

    haha, why bother if I just want to pass the exam.
    I can buy from those real exam question site and there price is so cheap,
    unless you only ask $15 for one exam.
    Sorry, I think Transcender is just a different kind of brampdump, and they
    are way expensive.
    Egghead

    EggHead, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Ken Yu

    Raja Guest

    I agree that Transcender is real expensive but they are definitely NOT
    braindumps. I have used one for my VB Web exam and it is really a great tool
    for gauging your readiness to take the exam. I use MeasureUp now and often
    wish they had the same ease of use & neat interface as Transcender does !

    --
    Check out www.dotnethangar.com for exam books !

    Raja, Jul 14, 2005
  4. Ken Yu

    Guest

    I think one thing Trancender and others are good at is bringing up
    areas that you may be unaware of. For exampple, I took the VB6 exam
    and obviously got the adaptive exam. It found a week spot,
    distributing apps via the internet, and nailed me with several
    questions about that. I had never needed to be familar with this. Any
    of the MS Exams have such a wide area to pick from that you may need
    help narrowing you weaknesses down. I have had some practise exams ask
    about keystokes in the IDE. If I use tshortcut keys, why do I need to
    know the menu sturcture for that command? Or, vice-vera?

    Thanks

    , Jul 14, 2005
  5. Ken Yu

    Guest

    I agree that Transcender is very expensive. I used ucertify exam
    simulations for my 70-306 exams, and they helped me a lot. They are
    also not that expensive.

    , Jul 29, 2005