    Does anyone use Transcender Exams to prepare for 70-315,
    70-316, 70-320 exams? And it works great?

    Thanks!

    Kyle, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Kyle

    Sharon Guest

    I'd agree the Transcender material is superb. Also you can
    legally buy Transcender exams from Authorised resellers,
    some of which auction exams on eBay. This can knock up to
    about 50% off the cost of a transcender exam.

    Sharon

    Sharon, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Kyle

    FAB Guest

    I Used transcender exams to prepare my exams for MCSD.NET
    (C#).
    It is one of the best tool.
    I pass all my exam at first time in 3 months.

    FAB, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Kyle

    Schfooge Guest

    "LSB" <> wrote in message
    > May I know what is the website for Transcender Exams?

    It's not hard to figure out, even without a search engine:
    www.transcender.com

    Schfooge, Aug 19, 2003
  5. If you can't figure this out, I think you're going to fail.

    General Protection Fault, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Kyle

    fattyreflyer Guest

    Every second post these days is where can i get this and where can i get
    that... it sh*ts me that so many people expect something for
    nothing....

    My guess is the original post was referring to *illegitimate*
    Transcender exams... any moron would have found the website on the
    first go! My 2c worth.

    ---
    Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
    View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1019780.html