    test.

    Thanks,

    Mark
    MarkT, Dec 15, 2005

  2. MarkT

    dthmtlgod Guest

    I found the measureup practice tests that came with the MS Training Kit to
    be comparable to the actual exam. Can't afford transcender, so can answer
    that.

    "MarkT" <> wrote in message
    > I am going to take 70-271 tomorrow and was wondering about how the

    Transender
    > and Microsoft Training Kit practice exams compare in difficulty to the

    actual

    dthmtlgod, Dec 15, 2005

  3. MarkT

    Taylor Guest

    I have to say that I found the MeasureUp tests to be much different in
    question format and in degree of difficulty (harder) than the actual
    exam.

    Self Test Software, www.selftestsoftware.com, who is the other MS
    approved testing provider gave a similar format and difficulty level of
    the actual exam.

    Just keep in mind as with any practice exam if you memorize the answers
    and not study effectively that it will not help you pass the exam.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Taylor, Dec 15, 2005
  4. MarkT

    LRM Guest

    "Taylor" <> wrote in message
    >I have to say that I found the MeasureUp tests to be much different in
    > question format and in degree of difficulty (harder) than the actual
    > exam.
    >
    > Self Test Software, www.selftestsoftware.com, who is the other MS
    > approved testing provider gave a similar format and difficulty level of
    > the actual exam.
    >
    > Just keep in mind as with any practice exam if you memorize the answers
    > and not study effectively that it will not help you pass the exam.
    >
    > Taylor
    > --
    > MCP, MCDST

    Well, now I have to stalk you. I am so not a database chick, but if this is
    where you must post then I guess I'll just have to visit more often.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    Meet all the hottest IT celebs at www.mcngp.com