    preparation?

    Was it helpful and representative of the exam?

    -Michelle

    mpopovits, Jul 14, 2003

  2. mpopovits

    Danut Guest

    I used it and it was useful.

    Danut
    MCSD.NET Early Achiever

    Danut, Jul 15, 2003

  3. mpopovits

    Danut Guest

    I depends on the exam.
    For example, 70-100 Transcender was tougher than the exam. 70-300
    Transcender wasn't that tough, the exam seemed tougher.

    70-229 was really useful, it was also my first MS exam. I think you can pass
    exams like 70-320 without Transcender, I dit it.

    Danut

    Danut, Jul 21, 2003