    Hey

    Does anyone have the system key/crack for: Transcender Exchange 2000 Admin v6.0. ??

    Thanks
    Herman, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Herman

    Consultant Guest

    yes, just email
    he is on the inside and will hook you up!

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Herman

    Crack Dealer Guest

    Hey, you wana buy crack? I sell crack
    Just call my cell(404) 893-7000
    and say "I want some crack"
    password is "chizium"

    Crack Dealer, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Herman

    Maestro Guest

    Contact Transcender's customer support. They should be
    able to help you.

    Maestro, Aug 29, 2003
  5. Yes, Transcender does.

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 29, 2003