Traning

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Gary, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    I know this is probably off topic.....

    I am looking to start studying for an MCSE soon, (am nearing the end of A+).
    And would be interested in hearing peoples experience of training agencies
    in the UK, pref in or near Birmingham or distance learning.

    The reasons I ask :
    1) a large (ish) training agency went belly up recently and most lost the
    money they had paid for their courses.

    2) quality of training, is there a big difference between these companies??
    How do I go about finding out which ones are best?

    3) does there tend to be any correlation between quality of the course and
    costs (which vary enormously.

    Any advice (either specific or general) will be greatly appreciated.

    Gary
    Gary, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Cant remember their name, but there was a few article in local paper about
    them folding.

    Gary, Jul 8, 2004