    easiest way?

    --
    Demoman
    Paullllll, Mar 10, 2009

  2. Paullllll

    John Guest

    "Paullllll" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have WinXP Pro (On both Computers) setup through wireless router and I
    >need
    > to copy some video files from one computer to this computer. What is the
    > easiest way?

    Seriously the easiest way is to use USB flash drive or external USB HD large
    enough so you won't have to split the file into several smaller ones. A
    250GB USB HD should do it.
    John, Mar 11, 2009

  3. Paullllll

    Jack-MVP Guest

    Hi
    For one time use it would be faster with a Flash Drive.
    However it might be a good idea to invest few more minutes and configure a
    Local Network.
    Since both computers are set on the same Wireless it is just a matter of
    configuring File Sharing.
    Firewall instructions.
    <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357>
    Windows XP File Sharing -