    please.In addition please let me know if there are any books that I should
    have apart from the Blue Color Microsoft guides.

    best regards

    Zulfikar Fanuswala, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Zulfikar Fanuswala wrote:
    > hey Guys.,
    >
    > I am starting to take the MCSE exams and still trying to figure out
    > what the trancenders are and where will I find them. Can anyone
    > enlighten me please.In addition please let me know if there are any
    > books that I should have apart from the Blue Color Microsoft guides.

    <enlighten mode>

    http://www.transcender.com

    </enlighten mode>

    --
    Fris "Now go back up there and put an 's' in it, son" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Zulfikar Fanuswala

    Guest Guest

    transcenders are a waste of time. they use to be good in
    the days of nt40 but now suck
    I never use them and never will..
    MCSE NT4.0 MCSE 2000 MCSE 2004
    MCP +I CCNP CCSP CLP

    Guest, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Zulfikar Fanuswala

    Kendal Emery Guest

    >transcenders are a waste of time. they use to be good in
    >the days of nt40 but now suck
    >I never use them and never will..

    How do you know they were good if you never use them?

    >MCSE NT4.0 MCSE 2000 MCSE 2004

    And how the hell did you get an MCSE 2004 when they have just barely started
    with the MCSE 2003???

    No wonder you posted anonymously
    -
    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Yeah Sure.

    I prepare 70-210 with transcender in 2001.
    When I did the exam, was like a training.
    When I did a Full Transcender exam, my score was 750/1000. In the real exam
    was 740/1000.

    Javier Sola[Argentina], Oct 28, 2003
  6. Zulfikar Fanuswala

    Consultant Guest