    Is it good material?

    TIA,
    Tim Burns
    Tim Burns, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Seems to be the best around. Skip the preplogic stuff! Mail me, i can trade.
    Regards

    "Tim Burns" <> wrote in message
    > I have heard that the Trancenders material is very good for test prep.

    It's

    developingweb, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Tim Burns

    Syanide Guest

    you'll get done for that m8.. the licence is not transferable.. :(

    Syanide, Oct 15, 2004
  4. Tim Burns

    Norm Guest

    Norm, Oct 16, 2004
  5. Tim Burns

    Guest Guest

    Tim,

    I have used the transcender prep and taken the exams both
    with and without it and I think that it is a waste of
    money. There are much better books out there. Personally
    i prefer the gundelroy books for the visual basic .net
    tests.

    Norm

    Guest, Oct 16, 2004
  6. When MCAD will expire as certification ?
    I mean exams MODIFIED or REVISED.

    developingweb, Oct 16, 2004