  1. JONA99

    JONA99 Guest

    Fuckin' finally. Non-anamorphic Canadian just didn't cut the mustard.
    JONA99, Feb 12, 2004

  2. (JONA99) wrote in news:20040212173859.19644.00000499@mb-
    m22.aol.com:

    > Fuckin' finally. Non-anamorphic Canadian just didn't cut the mustard.

    Indeed. I may even want to add "Woo hoo".
    Aaron J. Bossig, Feb 12, 2004

  3. JONA99

    John Kimble Guest

    >Fuckin' finally. Non-anamorphic Canadian just didn't cut the mustard.

    I'm not trying to jinx it, but watch out for those sneaky fuckers (Miramax) who
    are just able to pull it at the last minute...WTF is Ed Wood? 'nuff said.

    Let's hope we see some trains on June 1st.

    "PLEASE! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!"
    John Kimble, Mar 1, 2004