Trainings & Projects – Bioinformatics, Clinical Research, CDM & SAS: Medwin Hospitals

Discussion in 'Software' started by biomedinformatics, May 18, 2010.

  1. biomedinformatics

    biomedinformatics

    Joined:
    May 18, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Trainings & Projects – Bioinformatics, Clinical Research, CDM and SAS

    BioMed Informatics, Medwin Hospitals a Multi Speciality Hospital with excellence in modern health care, having state of the art Infrastructure facilities is offering the Trainings & Projects in our Ongoing Research areas, since the year of 2000.

    • Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management with Project
    (ICH -GCP Guidelines, Pharmacovigilance & CDM + Project)
    • Bioinformatics/Cheminformatics with Project
    (Molecular Modeling & Computer Aided Drug Design)
    • SAS, Biostatistics & Project in Clinical Research

    Our Students are employed in Satyam Computers, Apollo Hospitals,
    Quintiles, Novartis,Reliance Life Sciences,Glenmark Pharmaceuticals,
    Jubilant Biosys, Parexel International (India) Pvt Ltd, IIIT, CCMB,
    CDFD, Pioneer Corporate Services Inc-USA, Sartorious, Texas
    Woman’s University-USA and many more…

    Interested candidates are kindly requested to contact us for further information.

    Please note that we also provide separate hostel facility assistance for ladies as well as gents.

    Mr.Subba Rao
    Mobile: 09989684450
    BioMed Informatics
    Medwin Hospitals B Block, First Floor,