    Hello

    Has anyone had any experience with Pviva training videos

    Dave
    David Parkes, Feb 5, 2007

  2. David Parkes

    TurkReno Guest

    "David Parkes" <> wrote in news:OSd0xFUSHHA.3500
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > Hello
    >
    > Has anyone had any experience with Pviva training videos
    >
    > Dave

    Yeah, and the $ex is a lot better now.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Feb 5, 2007

  3. David Parkes

    Consultant Guest

    it sure is!

    Consultant, Feb 5, 2007
  4. David Parkes

    catwalker63 Guest

    Consultant prattled ceaselessly:

    > it sure is!
    >
    > "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    >> "David Parkes" <> wrote in news:OSd0xFUSHHA.3500
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Hello
    >>>
    >>> Has anyone had any experience with Pviva training videos
    >>>
    >>> Dave
    >>>

    >> Yeah, and the $ex is a lot better now.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lasher
    >> MCNGP #50
    >> www.mcngp.com > all
    >> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
    >> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.
    >> www.turkreno.com/forum/

    You guys can never keep a secret, can you?
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Feb 6, 2007
  5. David Parkes

    Consultant Guest

    oops

    Consultant, Feb 6, 2007
  6. "David Parkes" wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > Has anyone had any experience with Pviva training videos
    >
    > Dave

    I can arrange for filipino rapper with do a scat rap for you in the intro.
    your staff will be very satisfied.
    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007