Training Tools for 70-536 and 70-526

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Jamie R, Jun 2, 2009.

  1. Jamie R

    Jamie R Guest

    Hello,

    I am currently researching the best way to begin my training towards the
    MCTS: .Net Framework 2.0 Windows Applications Certification and would like
    some advice on the best way to proceed.

    Looking through the preparation guides for both of these qualifications
    there appear to be several options, either Classroom Based, e-learning or the
    Self Paced Training Kit.

    I was leaning towards using the e-learning in conjunction with the Training
    kit to complete my training however I also noted that the MS site also links
    over to the seeklearning website that offers combined packages. These include
    test papers, online training and an exam voucher.

    I am finding the options available on the MS Site somewhat confusing and
    looking through the syllabus for these makes me feel like they may not cover
    all that is required. The seeklearning packages seem more focused on the
    exams in question and at the moment I feel more confident that they will
    cover the subject matter in a more focused manner.

    Is my judgement on this correct ? and can anyone recommend a good training
    provider, or MS training path for these qualifications ?

    Thanks for your assistance.

    Jamie

    Jamie R, Jun 2, 2009

  2. Let say that if you have money you can go for a classroom but do not forget
    that it is not becsaue you attend the class room that you will be ready for
    the exam. There is anyway a huge part of important work to be done after the
    class.
    Simply because in the class room the only benefit would be that if you do
    not catch something you can ask for the trainner.

    In opposite today the training kit have been improved a lot in there quality
    content and brings you directly to important ressource for the exam.
    Advantage is that you learn at you own peice and you can share you doubt on
    communitiess.

    Personnaly I like the trraining kit because you can work on your own and in
    case of trouble I am posting my question on dedicated forums and I get
    feedback an answers of people from the field, with big customer experience
    and not only thetheory of a class room

    hope it helps
    regards
    serge

    serge calderara, Jun 3, 2009

  3. Jamie R

    Binu J Guest

    jamie,

    please let s know if you found any e-book(s) useful for these exams as i
    have the plan to prepare for the same.

    thanks

    Binu J, Jun 7, 2009
  4. Jamie R

    John Carry Guest

    You can find the best study and practice material for 70-536 at
    http://www.beitcertified.com/microsoft-70-536-exam-2273.htm i have used it
    and passed with 850 score.

    John Carry, Jun 9, 2009