    Hello group i was wondering i will be takeing the mcdst test by the end of
    the year.and been searing the net for software. found a site turbocert they
    offer a nice pacage. Has anyone heard about them? thanks

    Newbee, Nov 2, 2006

  2. Newbee

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Before getting certified, you might want to learn how to spell,
    use punctuation correctly, and write grammatically correct
    sentences.

    Lnkwizard2, Nov 2, 2006

  3. I did a quick search on TurboCert (links below). I cannot comment on
    them personally because I have never used them. I have had a great
    relationship with CBT Nuggets for CBT training. I also recommend
    Microsoft Press book, TechNet, MeasureUp practice tests, Transcender,
    and Self Test Software.

    Good Luck

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,