    server 2003, would that be the same as SBS Windows server
    2003?

    Thanks. April

    April, Jul 15, 2004

  2. April

    Vlad Mazek Guest

    To a certain extent they are the same because they are
    built on the same technology.. so looking at event logs,
    installing devices and software is generally the same.

    The point of separation is the addon software that
    Microsoft includes with the SBS and all the control
    panels associated with them. For example, they include
    Exchange, ISA (Premium), SQL Server (Premium) and a
    wizard that can help you easilly configure all of those.

    If you're looking for something to take I would go with
    any of the general Windows 2003 courses and then just get
    a Microsoft Press book to fill in the blanks with the
    wizards. Other than that its pretty much the same thing.

    -Vlad

    looking

    Vlad Mazek, Jul 15, 2004