    I want to take exam for MCDST,but currently I have no training resources nor
    reading materials. Anyone could give me materials or even sites to lean on.

    Your response will be much appreciated. Thanks

    sparc58, Mar 12, 2007

  2. sparc58

    Jo Guest

    Go with the Microsoft Press Books - you can order them on line via these links:

    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/8796.aspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/8771.aspx

    This is basically all you need to pass your MCDST as far as book reading.
    Also check out the ExamCram2 books which you can also purchase on Amazon or
    Barnes and Noble.

    If you have some hands-on experience, that too will assist you in your
    studies. Best of luck in your ventures.

    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 12, 2007

  3. sparc58

    MZR-DST Guest

    hi
    I'm Moonzer Al Bitar , Syria
    try this site, I always check it , I like it so much

    http://certification.about.com/od/certifications/All_Certifications.htm

    here you can find practices , free tools and books

    good luck with your coming exam.
    --
    Think one minute

    MZR-DST, Mar 13, 2007
  4. sparc58

    sparc58 Guest

    Thanks a lot Jo for your helpful response..

    sparc58, Mar 13, 2007
  5. sparc58

    sparc58 Guest

    thanks so much for your reply...

    sparc58, Mar 13, 2007
  6. Nice information found here. Poorly designed webpage layout. Thanks!

    Keith Chilton, Mar 13, 2007