    would be really helpful if i can get some practice test questions as well.

    Regards,

    Sudha
    Sudha, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Sudha

    Raj K. Guest

    Sudha,

    I used the MS Press books, ok not great. I also
    used practice exams at wsw.exams.com, also not
    the best but pretty good for the price. I passed 315 with
    a 823. Now I am working on 316.

    Good Luck to you,

    Raj

    Raj K., Mar 18, 2006

  3. Sudha

    Sudha Guest

    Hi Raj,

    Thank you very much for your help. I already have the ms press book
    with me but have come to know that its not very helpful. Do you have any idea
    if the exam pattern has changed from March 2006 or not. Can i use the
    previous dumps to prepare and appear for exams this year? Also if you know of
    any other good author for the certification exams or have the dumps from
    testking or any other good site then please forward it to me.

    Best of luck for your future exam. I have a practice exam paper for the
    70-316 exam you are preparing for. Let me know if you are interested so that
    i can mail it across to you.

    Sudha

    Sudha, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Sudha

    Sundar Guest

    Hi Sudha,

    Im sundar, im also planning to attend the 70-305 MCP certification can you
    please send me the useful resource if you get already. It will be helpful for
    me.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Sundar

    Sundar, Mar 27, 2006