    not. Anybody can kindly tell me how to fix this problem.

    thanks

    zhe

    student, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Hi Student,

    Do you have IIS installed and running on your computer? Look at Control
    Panel > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services. You can
    install IIS by bringing up the Add/Remove programs dialog and using the at
    the Add/Remove Windows Components on the left side.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Aug 22, 2004

  3. In addition to what Cindy said, you may also need to register the .NET
    framework 1.1 ISAPI module for IIS. Here is a good article describing
    the problem and an easy fix...

    http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/fletcher.dunton/archive/2004/01/14/5586.aspx

    If that page is no longer available, the important parts of it is below
    my signature.

    --
    Phillip H. Blanton

    -----
    If you need side-by-side execution of the 1.0 and 1.1 frameworks, then
    you may need to run aspnet_regiis with the -r option to replace the
    current version of IIS and script maps. See
    http://www.asp.net/faq/SideBySide.aspx
    for more details.

    If you DON'T need side by side execution of the framework, please
    download the 1.1 framework follow the instruction documented at :
    http://www.asp.net/download-1.1.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    Phillip H. Blanton, Aug 23, 2004