    is much higher than book.

    Could someone tell me something about this?

    Thanks
    Syd, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Syd

    the shifter Guest

    Syd

    Just know the material and you will be fine. I had the measure up practice
    tests for both 70-271 and 70-272. I must have taken those tests about 20
    times a piece and NOT ONE of the questions that was asked were on the real
    test. I would even go so far as to say the practice tests were harder than
    then real tests.

    the shifter, Apr 2, 2006

  3. Syd

    Syd Guest

    Yess! Thank you Shifter.

    So, I suppose that if I'll be ok with the MeasureUp test....I should be fine
    with the exam.
    Am I right?

    As I said, I was a bit confused by the fact that Microsoft reccomend the
    training kit AND the MeasurepUp test BUT...the training kit does not even
    mention the topics which are present in the MeauserUp test which is actually
    much more difficult.

    As you certainly know, there are many levels of ''knowing the material'' and
    many possible levels of knowledge.

    So, I was trying to understand which level is the corrett one for the mcdst
    cert.
    Just to not waste money failing a test.

    Thanks!

    Syd, Apr 3, 2006