    reputable company or a fly by night company only
    interested in robbing me of £1600 in course fees? your
    prompt help would be greatly appreciated.
    ian dawson, Sep 30, 2003

  2. That's a chunk of change. My suggestion - buy a book. Net+ is not that
    tough.
    "ian dawson" <> wrote in message
    i have signed up to train to be a network engineer with a
    training group called scheidegger training and i was
    wondering if anybody out there had heard of them before or
    had any dealings with them in the past? are they a
    David Iverson, Oct 1, 2003

  3. ian dawson

    yannick wilson

    Joined:
    May 9, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    problem trying to read for thge n+ exam

    i wish to write the n+ exams but i do not heve enough material to prepare for the exam i need test question that can help me prepare
    yannick wilson, May 13, 2006