    Regards
    Sep,
    ___
    Sep, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Sep

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Sep" <>
    spewed in news:05a201c48b28$d19f3080$:

    > Hi, I am an MCSE on NT4 and althought I had done the
    > upgrade training 1560/1561 I hadn't sat the exam. I would
    > like to start by doing exams 70-217 and 219 and I was
    > wondering if course 1560 covers 70-217. I still have the
    > course ware so if it does then I would be able to save
    > some money!! Could you also let me know if 1560 is enough
    > for the other win2k core exams please.
    >
    > Appreciate your response.
    >
    > Regards
    > Sep,
    > ___

    uggg...ok, so there is this thing called the internet, I know you know it
    since you posted from it...and the Internet has this thing called google
    - been all over the news lately, something about stocks - and you can
    _search_ for things there...now if that's too hard you can look at a
    website that Microsoft has put together...it's called
    www.microsoft.com...WAIT, wait...you posted from there...ok, now there is
    another page on that site all about learning about certification...can
    you guess what it's called? right www.microsoft.com/learning....

    oh, I get it now, yer to lazy to look. here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-217.asp#SKILLS

    and I refuse to just give you a yes no answer becuase I work in the REAL
    WORLD! If you want to, I would suggest some work ethic on your part...

    HTH, HAND!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Sep

    Guest Guest

    Anyone who can answer my question? I have called microsoft
    before posting this question. They couldn't answer this
    question for me!?! so I am hopying someone can.

    The rest is for the genious with childhood thromahs who
    wrote the useless reply:

    you are talking about me being lazy ... you rather right a
    full page worth of crap rather than something productive.
    I hate to say that mate, but I think you have been in the
    game too long and lost contact with the real world. and
    for the record I have looked up microsoft before trying to
    ask help from someone useless like you. get a life buddy
    and don't take this personal.

    <>

    Guest, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Sep

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <> wrote in news:035b01c48e31$2be6e370
    $:

    > you are talking about me being lazy ... you rather right a
    > full page worth of crap rather than something productive.
    > I hate to say that mate, but I think you have been in the
    > game too long and lost contact with the real world. and
    > for the record I have looked up microsoft before trying to
    > ask help from someone useless like you. get a life buddy
    > and don't take this personal.

    i like you post - but man there is something wrong. i don't know what, but
    something is seriously wrong with this. WAIT! i will be back.

    i got it. here you go:
    ---
    They speak rather about me putridly being... It rather right a value
    of the full side of shit as of something of productive. I hate to say
    this companion but I think that you were in to be enough the play and
    in the contact, which with the applicable necessary world and for
    memory j'ont Microsoft before l'essai were lost, in order to
    ask for l'aide useless quelqu'un, while you reach a friend of
    the life and the bolting device of don't personal this.
    ---

    now it's much better mate.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39