Training Companies in Melbourne Australia

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Cameron Seiver, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. I was wondering where i could find a list of Offical Certified Traininers here in melbourne australia.

    I am think about doing either my MSCA or MSCE and currently researching my options.
    Cameron Seiver, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Cameron Seiver

    Rick Guest

    If you are serious about getting your MCSA/MCSE and already have computer
    experience do not waste your time with classes. For what it will cost for
    the classes you can set up a very nice lab at home. Simply order the books
    from Bookpool.com or local book reseller in Au. If you really want to have
    classroom training I would look at NetG's course material first. It is CD
    based training and is just as good as the classes. I attended the 2000
    classes and then watched the NetG training CD and was amazed at the quality
    of their product.

    Here are some links

    http://www.netg.com/catalog/certification/Microsoft/MCSE.asp
    http://www.netg.com/catalog/certification/Microsoft/MCSE2003.asp

    This are 2000/2003 MCSE which includes all but one of the MCSA test. I went
    the MCSE 2000 track and then went back and took 70-218 to get my MCSA. If I
    was you I would seriously consider this route also.

    Rick

    PS Look at Virtual PC and VMWARE they can save you some money if you are
    concerned about hardware cost
    Rick, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Cameron Seiver

    Guest Guest

    I recommend getting one sybex and one Microsoft book and
    study your self.

    Make sure you run all the labs.

    Guest, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Cameron Seiver

    nerd32768 Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I recommend getting one sybex and one Microsoft book and
    > study your self.
    >
    > Make sure you run all the labs.

    go to www.bookpool.com

    sybex books are half price, Microsoft are 30% off

    Nerd32768
    A+, Network+, MCP
    nerd32768, Aug 4, 2004