training centres at New Delhi

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    We are IT Enterprise Integration and Solution Providers at
    New Delhi, INDIA....our company Computer Ware (india)
    Pvt.Ltd. has been a Certified MSP since the past 6-7 yrs.
    We would like our sup[port executives to get MCDST
    Certified.

    Kindly inform of any training centres/ examination centres
    in New Delhi-INDIA. Is it possible to do both onloine..if
    yes then what is the cost for the same.

    thanking you
    Regards

    Anju Mangla