    Giselle Guest

    Anyone know of any good mcsd training centers in
    Juipter / North Palm Beach, Florida?

    Giselle, Mar 22, 2005

  2. There is CompTEC Computer Career Center off of 45th street
    in Palm Beach.

    You can email Victor Jory and ask any
    questions. Or visit them on the web at
    http://www.comptec.com.

    CT

    Charles Blankenship, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Giselle

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Also:
    To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    Samples" at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx

    FYI-Geek101