    school affiliation, maybe I can take the class remotely as
    well...

    - Tom Jakubowski

    Tom Jakubowski, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Tom Jakubowski

    Jaime Guest

    I know that one of the VUE sites in my area is at a community college.

    Jaime, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Jaime wrote:
    > I know that one of the VUE sites in my area is at a community college.

    same here

    keith d. zimmerman, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Tom Jakubowski

    Guest Guest

    Must the training center be affiliated with a university? Regardless of the
    school, you will probably have to get your supervisor to approve the course
    list. If you are a developer in the company, then it would seem sensible
    that they would.

    Guest, Oct 30, 2003
  5. "Jaime" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I know that one of the VUE sites in my area is at a community college.
    > "Tom Jakubowski" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > Does anyone know of any Training Centers with a tech
    > > school or University affiliation? Thinking of a creative
    > > way to use my company's tuition reimbursement $$ for 2003
    > > before the end of 2003, (use it or lose it) and I'd like
    > > to take one or two MS cert classes but need an accredited
    > > University's affiliation to pull it off. Specifically
    > > interested in MS2710, MS2389, or any of the electives
    > > associated with the MCSD path. I've set up training with
    > > our local Microsoft Training Center for remote students at
    > > my company - using Netmeeting and a conference bridge - so
    > > if any other training center has such a University /
    > > school affiliation, maybe I can take the class remotely as
    > > well...
    > >
    > > - Tom Jakubowski

    Try going online to Prometric and VUE to see the sites where there are
    testing centers at colleges in your area. A lot of colleges that
    offer these types of classes also are a testing center for its
    students and for the outside.

    I am currently taking classes at a school that is part of the
    Microsoft AATP program, which is similar to a Microsoft CTEC but for
    colleges. I finished my MCSD VS6 with them and am taking a few
    classes for the MCSE. I recommend them if you have a fair amount of
    experience in the field already since you will get more out of it due
    to the slower pace compared to a private training company.

    Good luck!

    Kael

    Kael V. Dowdy, Oct 30, 2003
  6. Tom Jakubowski

    Karl Guest

    Tom,
    I am going to TechSkills. I know they have testing
    centers all over the US.

    Karl

    Karl, Oct 30, 2003
  7. Tom Jakubowski

    Jaime Guest

    What does that have to do with school affiliated training centers?

    Jaime, Oct 31, 2003