    mcsd.

    Thanks,

    Joel
    Joel E, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Joel E

    rana ian Guest

    Training center in Arizona? yes

    new horizons offers unlimited courses for a set fee in
    tucson. there are multiple new horizons locations in
    arizona. many of the courses are online courses. while in-
    class atmosphere is lacking, the course plan and material
    seem like a good foundation. i audited 1 online class and
    may continue with there unlimited course package. mayeb
    http://www.newhorizons.com will help.

    best wishes,

    rana

    I'll go to
    >San Diego if necessary. I really would like to find a

    place that
    >offers something like a year long "membership" allowing

    one to take as
    >many classes as one wished during that year. I may need

    both since I
    >want my mcsd and to learn many other technologies not

    covered by the

    rana ian, Sep 29, 2003