Trainer opportuities in Seattle, FULL TIME

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Lance, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Lance

    Lance Guest

    We are eager to fill these positions as soon as possible.
    We are the leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for
    Learning Solutions in the Northwest. I am currently
    interviewing candidates for our developer team. Microsoft
    Certified Trainers must hold a major Microsoft
    Certification (MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA), if you are not
    currently certified but feel that you can pass the
    requirements of the Microsoft Certified Solutions
    Developer credential I would be interested in meeting
    with you. Our developer team is responsible for
    delivering courses from Project Management, MSF, .NET
    Server Products (BizTalk, Content Management Server, etc)
    as well as the full range of C# and VB.NET technologies.

    We work very hard to lead the industry so the position
    requires a significant personal investment in study and
    readiness as well as an aggressive teaching schedule, the
    need to stay current/ahead of the latest Microsoft
    release is essential.

    Our customer focus is enterprise level organizations
    using Microsoft technologies, as a result our customers
    consist of IT and Developer professionals with high
    expectations for quality, knowledge and experience.

    Many of our instructors hold multiple major Microsoft
    Certifications and come to us with a significant amount
    of field experience. They love teaching and transferring
    skill to their students, they are energized and
    challenged by the need to stay current on emerging
    technologies and are willing to invest the time and
    energy to stay ahead of the game. We work together as a
    team in a great working environment. The challenges are
    real and often difficult to overcome but they thrive on
    being the best.

    We have one site located in beautiful downtown Seattle,
    and we are a founding member of United Training a
    national partnership of the best training centers in the
    United States. This gives us the capability to leverage
    resources throughout the US and offer Microsoft and our
    customer a national presence.

    If this sounds like an environment that you would thrive
    in please contact me for an interview.

    Lance, Jun 2, 2004