    anyone comes over and wants to watch something they can skip and scan through
    the discs. I can fit quite a few trailers on a DVD.

    -C
    drsd2kill, Apr 18, 2004

  2. drsd2kill

    Goro Guest

    (drsd2kill) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I've been ripping and compiling trailers for movies I have onto DVD's to make
    > trailer discs - anyone else do weird stuff like that? I think it's neat so if
    > anyone comes over and wants to watch something they can skip and scan through
    > the discs. I can fit quite a few trailers on a DVD.
    >
    > -C

    i do this also. weird?

    I have a GHIBLI trailers disc and a Celestial Kung fu one, as well as
    one with a bunch of foreign films on it. i use them to convert people
    to watching Ghibli and old schoo shaw bros or to help us pick a movie
    to watch when people come over.

    i recently rented TOKYO GODFATHERS and the trailers on that (MEMORIES,
    COWBOY BEBOP, METROPOLIS, and a few others) were totally awesome.

    interesting: i LOVE having trailers on a dvd; but i HATE being forced
    to watch them at the beginning of a dvd. NOTE TO UNIVERSAL: If they
    are at the beginning, i ALWAYS skip them; if they are in a SPECIAL
    FEATURES menu, i ALWAYS watch them.
    Goro, Apr 20, 2004

  3. drsd2kill

    drsd2kill Guest

    Do you have the US trailer for SPIRITED AWAY? That is one I need
    drsd2kill, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Arthur Lipscomb, Apr 21, 2004
  5. drsd2kill

    Mark W Guest

    "drsd2kill" <> wrote in message
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I've been ripping and compiling trailers for movies I have onto DVD's to

    make
    > trailer discs - anyone else do weird stuff like that? I think it's neat so

    if
    > anyone comes over and wants to watch something they can skip and scan

    through
    > the discs. I can fit quite a few trailers on a DVD.
    >
    > -C

    There was a movie out in the 70s or early 80s, I think it was called 'Coming
    Soon' and it was just a whole load of spoof movie trailers. It was
    excellent!

    A real collection of trailers should be organised by the deepness of the
    voice on the voice-over.
    Mark W, Apr 25, 2004