Traffic-shaping traffic with precedence 2

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by tpdasilva@gmail.com, Jun 12, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    I have a link and traffic from USA enters the network via this link
    (together with traffic from Europe). Traffic from USA is marked with
    precedence 2. I want to throttle certain IP ranges to only use a
    certain amount of traffic that comes in with precedence 2, but am
    encountering problems.

    This is the config I have so far

    class-map match-all precedence2
    match ip precedence 2
    class-map match-all client-128-int
    match ip precedence 2
    match access-group 110
    !

    policy-map international
    class precedence2
    set ip precedence 2
    class client-128-int
    shape average 128000
    class class-default
    set ip precedence 0

    on interface s0/2 I try to activate it as follows
    service-policy input international.

    The policy does not seem to activate, when I issue sh run and look at
    the configs of int s0/2 I dont see the service policy. When I remove
    "class-map match-all client-128-int
    match ip precedence 2" from the service policy and re-apply to int
    s0/2 I can see it in the config and sh policy-map int s0/2 also
    returns results.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    , Jun 12, 2008

  2. Ios2012

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Tony you owe me 4700 where's the money I gave u six months and you Try to cut my calls Im going to try being nice one more tym then it's going straight to the cops

    Ios2012, Oct 4, 2011