    Live and Down2Home but both have reset their totals for no apparent
    reason at a random time, which renders them useless.

    Any suggestions for one that works, preferably free?

    GraB, Apr 10, 2005

  2. GraB

    XPD Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > I am considering going to IHUG's 256K lite bliink from dial-up. Been
    > looking for a way to measure data up/download totals. Tried Netstat
    > Live and Down2Home but both have reset their totals for no apparent
    > reason at a random time, which renders them useless.
    >
    > Any suggestions for one that works, preferably free?

    http://readerror.gmxhome.de/

    Brilliant program :)

    XPD, Apr 10, 2005

  3. GraB

    Immortal Guest

    http://4g.virtual.net.nz/tuc/
    Excellent little proggy for those purposes.

    Immortal, Apr 10, 2005
  4. GraB

    CSE Guest

    On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 05:29:53 +1200, GraB <> wrote:

    >I am considering going to IHUG's 256K lite bliink from dial-up. Been
    >looking for a way to measure data up/download totals. Tried Netstat
    >Live and Down2Home but both have reset their totals for no apparent
    >reason at a random time, which renders them useless.
    >
    >Any suggestions for one that works, preferably free?

    For Dialup I use Netpal but its not free..

    CSE, Apr 11, 2005
  5. GraB

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in news:1113162762.438580
    @drone4.qsi.net.nz:

    > "GraB" <> wrote in message
    >> I am considering going to IHUG's 256K lite bliink from dial-up. Been
    >> looking for a way to measure data up/download totals. Tried Netstat
    >> Live and Down2Home but both have reset their totals for no apparent
    >> reason at a random time, which renders them useless.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions for one that works, preferably free?

    > http://readerror.gmxhome.de/
    >
    > Brilliant program :)

    I second this one. To bad the close off date is not adjustable, but hey,
    it is free.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Apr 11, 2005
  6. GraB

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in news:1113162762.438580
    @drone4.qsi.net.nz:

    > "GraB" <> wrote in message
    >> I am considering going to IHUG's 256K lite bliink from dial-up. Been
    >> looking for a way to measure data up/download totals. Tried Netstat
    >> Live and Down2Home but both have reset their totals for no apparent
    >> reason at a random time, which renders them useless.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions for one that works, preferably free?

    > http://readerror.gmxhome.de/
    >
    > Brilliant program :)

    Ooh, I just found the close off date option, yay

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Apr 11, 2005
  7. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:51:04 +1200, "XPD" <>
    wrote:

    >"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >> I am considering going to IHUG's 256K lite bliink from dial-up. Been
    >> looking for a way to measure data up/download totals. Tried Netstat
    >> Live and Down2Home but both have reset their totals for no apparent
    >> reason at a random time, which renders them useless.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions for one that works, preferably free?

    >http://readerror.gmxhome.de/
    >
    >Brilliant program :)

    Seems good so far.

    GraB, Apr 11, 2005
  8. GraB

    phstpok Guest

    GraB wrote:
    > I am considering going to IHUG's 256K lite bliink from dial-up. Been
    > looking for a way to measure data up/download totals. Tried Netstat
    > Live and Down2Home but both have reset their totals for no apparent
    > reason at a random time, which renders them useless.
    >
    > Any suggestions for one that works, preferably free?

    Network Traffic Monitor

    phstpok, Apr 12, 2005
  9. Hi there,

    GraB wrote:
    > I am considering going to IHUG's 256K lite bliink from dial-up. Been
    > looking for a way to measure data up/download totals. Tried Netstat
    > Live and Down2Home but both have reset their totals for no apparent
    > reason at a random time, which renders them useless.
    >
    > Any suggestions for one that works, preferably free?

    Can you get account info from ihug via web? Might have a
    monthly usage total there...

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.