Traffic Hurricane

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by ian rowe, May 14, 2005.

  1. ian rowe

    ian rowe Guest

    What would you say, if I could show you a way to
    literally drive thousands of laser targeted visitors to
    your website everyday... at no cost to you...

    And... still make a boat load of money even if not one
    of those visitors actually bought your product!

    Traffic Hurricane, will do just that and more!

    http://www.TrafficHurricane.com/ian

    Believe me when I say, Traffic Hurricane will Drive A
    Virtual Hurricane of Laser Targeted Visitors to Your
    Website Everyday... At No Cost To You...

    Let me explain how it works.....

    Traffic Hurricane is a system that will automatically
    search for every keyword possibility that has been
    searched for on the internet that includes your
    products main keyword.....

    As an example, if your product keyword is something
    like -toner- you would enter this keyword into the
    system and it will find all of the more specific
    *sub-keyword* terms ever searched for that included the
    word toner. In the search we did, we found 596
    different keyword combinations for -toner-.

    Traffic hurricane will then automatically create a
    separate webpage for each of these laser targeted
    keywords.

    So now instead of having to rely only on the few web
    pages currently in your site to bring you search
    engine traffic for only generalized keyword terms, (the
    same terms everyone else is optimizing their pages
    for) you can now have Traffic Hurricane automatically
    create thousands of separate webpage's, each highly
    optimized for only 1 specific targeted *sub-keyword*
    phrase!

    You will have a separate Hurricane Page for every
    sub-keyword possibility for what ever product you may
    be trying to sell....

    It took us all of 10 minutes to create the 596 web
    pages above, Traffic Hurricane builds them for you! No
    website design experience is necessary..

    Think That Will Bring You Some Extra Traffic?

    You Can Bet The Farm on it....

    This best part... for a limited time you can download
    Traffic Hurricane Absolutely F*R*E*E...

    pick up your copy today!

    http://www.TrafficHurricane.com/ian

    Your Partner In Success,
    Ian Rowe

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040515050119R8d7XkV5

    ian rowe, May 14, 2005