    route66 Guest

    Has anyone done any business with Kendal Calvert from Alexandria, La? saw
    one bad trader post from 2007 but is there any recent experience?
    route66, Sep 16, 2009

  2. route66

    Val Szody

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Kendal Calvert...Scam Artist

    Yes, just lost $68.98....he is a scam artist...does business under 'tvshowsofthepast', 'oldtimefavorites', or 'mytvplanet'...he also just started a website that allows him to access your checking account ...'secure check.com'...he has addresses in Alexandria, VA and Boyce, La...I contacted the Better Business Bureau of Shreveport and they had no luck with him..they are aware, however, of several civil suits against him...then contacted the Federal Trade Commission (1-8773824357) and filed a report/claim...they said the more who complain, the more likely they'll do something...squeaky wheel...such is the downside of internet commerce I guess..Val
    Val Szody, Sep 8, 2010

  3. route66

    ddmacman

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Yes! Recently lost over $100.00 to the creep! How can I file a claim?
    ddmacman, Sep 22, 2010