    that their site is under some sort of attack, I don't have this problem with
    any other websites but it seems strange that others are not reporting this
    problem, could it still be something at my end?

    graviton, Nov 28, 2005

  2. graviton

    graviton Guest

    "graviton" <gravity@earth> wrote in message news:438a6284$...
    > I am having trouble accessing the trademe site, if I clear cookies it

    works
    > for one or 2 page views then becomes inaccessible again, this happens on
    > both I.E and firefox, it's as if trademe is sending bad cookies, could it

    be
    > that their site is under some sort of attack, I don't have this problem

    with
    > any other websites but it seems strange that others are not reporting this
    > problem, could it still be something at my end?

    I just turned off the allow site to set cookies option in firefox and then
    everything works fine accept I can not log on any longer because I am not
    allowing trademe to set cookies, as soon as I do I am back to the same
    problem, the site is inaccessible so would I be right in concluding that it
    is definitely a problem at their end or maybe my isp's?

    graviton, Nov 28, 2005

  3. graviton

    graviton Guest

    > > I am having trouble accessing the trademe site, if I clear cookies it

    > works
    > > for one or 2 page views then becomes inaccessible again, this happens on
    > > both I.E and firefox, it's as if trademe is sending bad cookies, could

    it
    > be
    > > that their site is under some sort of attack, I don't have this problem

    > with
    > > any other websites but it seems strange that others are not reporting

    this
    > > problem, could it still be something at my end?
    > >

    > I just turned off the allow site to set cookies option in firefox and then
    > everything works fine accept I can not log on any longer because I am not
    > allowing trademe to set cookies, as soon as I do I am back to the same
    > problem, the site is inaccessible so would I be right in concluding that

    it
    > is definitely a problem at their end or maybe my isp's?

    No hang on I just remembered I tried all this using a actrix rather than
    clearnet and still had the same problem so it is not the isp, still either
    trademe itself or my computer although so far it looks like a trademe
    problem to me, would like to know what others think though?

    graviton, Nov 28, 2005
  4. graviton

    graviton Guest

    > > "graviton" <gravity@earth> wrote in message

    > > > I am having trouble accessing the trademe site, if I clear cookies it

    > > works
    > > > for one or 2 page views then becomes inaccessible again, this happens

    on
    > > > both I.E and firefox, it's as if trademe is sending bad cookies, could

    > it
    > > be
    > > > that their site is under some sort of attack, I don't have this

    problem
    > > with
    > > > any other websites but it seems strange that others are not reporting

    > this
    > > > problem, could it still be something at my end?
    > > >

    > > I just turned off the allow site to set cookies option in firefox and

    then
    > > everything works fine accept I can not log on any longer because I am

    not
    > > allowing trademe to set cookies, as soon as I do I am back to the same
    > > problem, the site is inaccessible so would I be right in concluding that

    > it
    > > is definitely a problem at their end or maybe my isp's?
    > >

    > No hang on I just remembered I tried all this using a actrix rather than
    > clearnet and still had the same problem so it is not the isp, still either
    > trademe itself or my computer although so far it looks like a trademe
    > problem to me, would like to know what others think though?

    In case anybody is interested I fixed the problem by using a program called
    windowswasher.

    graviton, Nov 28, 2005
  5. graviton

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "graviton" <gravity@earth> wrote in message news:438a72a4$...

    > "graviton" <gravity@earth> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "graviton" <gravity@earth> wrote in message

    >> > "graviton" <gravity@earth> wrote in message

    >> > works

    > on

    >> it
    >> > be

    > problem
    >> > with

    >> this
    >> > >

    >> > I just turned off the allow site to set cookies option in firefox and

    > then
    >> > everything works fine accept I can not log on any longer because I am

    > not
    >> > allowing trademe to set cookies, as soon as I do I am back to the same
    >> > problem, the site is inaccessible so would I be right in concluding
    >> > that

    >> it
    >> > is definitely a problem at their end or maybe my isp's?
    >> >

    >> No hang on I just remembered I tried all this using a actrix rather than
    >> clearnet and still had the same problem so it is not the isp, still
    >> either
    >> trademe itself or my computer although so far it looks like a trademe
    >> problem to me, would like to know what others think though?
    >>

    > In case anybody is interested I fixed the problem by using a program
    > called
    > windowswasher.

    i was just about to suggest that :p

    KB

    Krazy Bob, Nov 28, 2005
  6. graviton

    graviton Guest

    > > "graviton" <gravity@earth> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "graviton" <gravity@earth> wrote in message

    it

    happens
    > > on
    > >> it

    > > problem

    reporting
    > >> this

    > > then

    > > not

    same
    > >> it
    > >> >

    > >> No hang on I just remembered I tried all this using a actrix rather

    than
    > >> clearnet and still had the same problem so it is not the isp, still
    > >> either
    > >> trademe itself or my computer although so far it looks like a trademe
    > >> problem to me, would like to know what others think though?
    > >>

    > > In case anybody is interested I fixed the problem by using a program
    > > called
    > > windowswasher.
    > >

    > i was just about to suggest that :p
    >
    > KB