    Yesterday ASB Bank's online services were down for several hours..
    Now TradeMe is down. I wonder if there is any connection between both
    outages..
    Donchano, Sep 25, 2011

  2. Donchano

    Enkidu Guest

    On 26/09/11 11:03, Donchano wrote:

    > Yesterday ASB Bank's online services were down for several hours..
    > Now TradeMe is down. I wonder if there is any connection between
    > both outages..

    ASB is now listed for sale on Trademe.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles
    Enkidu, Sep 26, 2011

  3. Donchano

    Your Name Guest

    In article <4e7fd11b$>, Enkidu
    <> wrote:
    > On 26/09/11 11:03, Donchano wrote:
    > >
    > > Yesterday ASB Bank's online services were down for several hours..
    > > Now TradeMe is down. I wonder if there is any connection between
    > > both outages..

    > ASB is now listed for sale on Trademe.

    Wasn't TradeMe for sale, so maybe ASB bought it. ;-)
    Your Name, Sep 26, 2011
  4. Donchano

    Your Name Guest

    In article <>, "geoff"
    <> wrote:
    > Your Name wrote:
    > > In article <4e7fd11b$>, Enkidu
    > > <> wrote:

    > >> ASB is now listed for sale on Trademe.

    > > Wasn't TradeMe for sale, so maybe ASB bought it. ;-)

    > IFIIK. Is ASB = "A Stupid Bastard" ?

    Nope. If they were buying TradeMe it would be ASB = "Asset Securing Bank". ;-)

    Like every other "big busines", ASB are little different to any of the
    other banks (there's little real competition anywhere) - just as good,
    just as bad, just as greedy with high fees and low savings interest, and
    just as hopeless with the lack of teller staff during busy periods, and
    just as pushy with trying to get you to sign up to their other products /
    services.
    Your Name, Sep 27, 2011