    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    http://www.nrkn.com/
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Nik Coughin, Nov 1, 2004

  2. Nik Coughin wrote:
    > Trademe is down. 7:15am. Wonder what will happen to the auctions that are
    > supposed to be closing now, that's why I logged on.

    Last time something like this happened, they extended the closing date
    of affected auctions.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Nik Coughin

    thing Guest

    Nik Coughin wrote:
    > Trademe is down. 7:15am. Wonder what will happen to the auctions that are
    > supposed to be closing now, that's why I logged on.

    Tis up for me.

    On or about November TelstarClear are supposed to be de-peering I
    believe, it may well be it was last night and routeing broke. Or Telstar
    are trying to blackmail trademe into paying for their customers to
    connect.....

    regards

    Thing
    thing, Nov 1, 2004
  4. Nik Coughin

    Rider Guest

    "Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Trademe is down. 7:15am. Wonder what will happen to the auctions that
    > are supposed to be closing now, that's why I logged on.

    It was playing up intermittently yesterday as well. Long periods of
    inactivity. Long meaning about 1 minute or so.
    Rider, Nov 1, 2004