    Which seems to be a ratings site...

    Ideas...comments???

    TEX
    TEX, Apr 12, 2006

  2. In article <1144841374.9619@ftpsrv1>, says...
    > Having problems today with the images not showing properly on trademe.
    > Sometimes they show, sometimes they don't.
    >
    > Can't upload to auctions, keep getting error can't find images.trademe.co.nz
    >
    > Changed DNS servers, still the same> not just one computer. All computers.
    >
    > Also noticed that the site always tries to connect to
    > secure-nz.imrworldwide.com
    >
    > Which seems to be a ratings site...
    >
    > Ideas...comments???
    >

    > TEX

    Browsing and searching no problem here, lightning fast in fact. Similar on
    images - quite fast. Looks as though it was local rather than over the 'net.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Apr 12, 2006

  3. TEX wrote:
    > Having problems today with the images not showing properly on trademe.
    > Sometimes they show, sometimes they don't.
    >
    > Can't upload to auctions, keep getting error can't find
    > images.trademe.co.nz
    >
    > Changed DNS servers, still the same> not just one computer. All computers.
    >
    > Also noticed that the site always tries to connect to
    > secure-nz.imrworldwide.com
    >
    > Which seems to be a ratings site...
    >
    > Ideas...comments??

    I wonder if it's in any way related to this:

    'Phishing' assault on Trade Me
    By KENT ATKINSON

    Hackers have mounted an electronic attack against Fairfax's newly-acquired $700
    million internet auction site, Trade Me.

    Trade Me executives today posted a security warning to clients that e-mails are
    circulating, purporting to be from Trade Me, asking them to confirm their
    log-on details.

    "It directs you to a site that looks like Trade Me and asks you to log in,"
    Trade Me said.

    "This is not from Trade Me."

    Other than that no problems here using firefox with an adblock on *imrworldwide*.
    Mark Robinson, Apr 12, 2006