    paora Guest

    Are there any other auction sites SERIOUSLY offering any
    competition/alternative to TradeMe?

    paora, May 18, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > Are there any other auction sites SERIOUSLY offering any
    > competition/alternative to TradeMe?

    What's wrong with Trademe?

    Patrick Dunford, May 18, 2004

  3. paora

    Alan Howard Guest

    A lot a people I know seem to browse eBay.

    Then there is this crowd (classifieds, not an auction site):
    http://www.trade-online.co.nz/

    I used to used them well before I discovered TradeMe - kind of surprised
    they're still going.

    Alan

    Alan Howard, May 18, 2004
  4. paora

    Collector Guest

    paora wrote:

    >Are there any other auction sites SERIOUSLY offering any
    >competition/alternative to TradeMe?

    Not that I would yet call them seious competition but they are there

    Adult Auctions <http://www.adultauctions.co.nz/index.php?>
    OneWay - Simply Auctions <http://www.oneway.co.nz/index.php>
    Trade4Free.Co.Nz Auctions New Zealand (Online Auction - NZ Classified -
    NZ Ads) Trade4Free Online Auctions & Classifieds
    <http://www.trade4free.co.nz/state.php>

    Collector, May 18, 2004
  5. paora

    Edmond Lo Guest

    http://www.traderpoint.co.nz/
    Seems to be more for cars and boats.

    Edmond Lo, May 19, 2004
  6. paora

    paora Guest

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 23:21:07 +1200, Patrick Dunford
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >> Are there any other auction sites SERIOUSLY offering any
    >> competition/alternative to TradeMe?

    >What's wrong with Trademe?

    Compared to any of the others, not very much.

    I was mainly just wondering and checking that I wasn't missing any
    others that were worth looking at - there aren't.

    paora, May 19, 2004
  7. paora

    whoisthis Guest

    In article <>,
    (paora) wrote:

    > Are there any other auction sites SERIOUSLY offering any
    > competition/alternative to TradeMe?

    no.

    whoisthis, May 19, 2004
  8. paora