    If it's fixed by the time you read this, here's a picture
    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/TradeMe.jpeg

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, May 28, 2005

  2. Roger Johnstone wrote:
    > Trade Me was down for a few minutes this afternoon. Either something's
    > gone wrong with their people counter, or I'm not going to have to worry
    > about ever being outbid :eek:)
    >
    > See http://www.trademe.co.nz/
    >
    > If it's fixed by the time you read this, here's a picture
    > http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/TradeMe.jpeg

    Seemed like it was down all of the morning

    Nathan Mercer, May 28, 2005

  3. Roger Johnstone

    Invisible Guest

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 16:24:01 +1200, Nathan Mercer <> wrote:

    >Roger Johnstone wrote:
    >> Trade Me was down for a few minutes this afternoon. Either something's
    >> gone wrong with their people counter, or I'm not going to have to worry
    >> about ever being outbid :eek:)
    >>
    >> See http://www.trademe.co.nz/
    >>
    >> If it's fixed by the time you read this, here's a picture
    >> http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/TradeMe.jpeg

    >Seemed like it was down all of the morning

    "27 May - Scheduled maintenance
    Trade Me will be unavailable from approximately 5:00 am to 9:00 am on Saturday
    the 28th of May for scheduled maintenance and upgrades. All affected auctions
    will be extended."

    The 9am extended to almost 1pm

    Followed by

    "28 May - 12:50 pm: Problems with some closed auctions
    Due to a technical problem, the details of a small number of completed auctions
    are currently not available to traders. We are working on restoring this data
    and expect to have it back very shortly."

    Invisible, May 28, 2005
  4. Roger Johnstone

    David Butler Guest

    yes, it says only 1 person online,

    David Butler, May 28, 2005
  5. In <> Nathan Mercer wrote:
    > Roger Johnstone wrote:
    >> Trade Me was down for a few minutes this afternoon. Either
    >> something's gone wrong with their people counter, or I'm not going
    >> to have to worry about ever being outbid :eek:) See http://www.trademe.
    >> co.nz/ If it's fixed by the time you read this, here's a picture
    >> http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/TradeMe.jpeg

    > Seemed like it was down all of the morning

    I never looked at Trade Me until this afternoon. It was about 3pm and I
    was in the middle of looking at some auctions when suddenly I couldn't
    load any new pages. Going to their home page showed the 'back in a few
    minutes' message. A few minutes later I noticed the page had
    automatically reloaded. I thought 'Wow, I'm the first person to log on',
    but when I reloaded the page some time later it still said '1 people
    online'.

    I see they've fixed it now...by removing the people counter altogether.

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, May 28, 2005
  6. Roger Johnstone

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:54:25 +1200, "David Butler"
    <> wrote:

    >yes, it says only 1 person online,

    Nothing gets past these sly top-posters ;)

    DoggNZ, May 30, 2005