    Anyone able to access trademe tonight. I have been trying to access it for
    the last few hours but it keeps timing out on me. I can access other
    websites without a problem

    Rob, Jan 3, 2007

  2. Rob

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:12:01 +1300, "Rob" <> exclaimed:

    >Anyone able to access trademe tonight. I have been trying to access it for
    >the last few hours but it keeps timing out on me. I can access other
    >websites without a problem

    Yep, dead as a doornail, although I do get a "we're screwed up"
    message, rather than it timing out.

    Must be something quite serious - it's been down for quite a while
    now.

    Fred Dagg, Jan 3, 2007

  3. Rob

    S.Nufkin Guest

    In article <>,
    Fred Dagg <> wrote:

    > On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:12:01 +1300, "Rob" <> exclaimed:
    >
    > >Anyone able to access trademe tonight. I have been trying to access it for
    > >the last few hours but it keeps timing out on me. I can access other
    > >websites without a problem
    > >

    > Yep, dead as a doornail, although I do get a "we're screwed up"
    > message, rather than it timing out.
    >
    > Must be something quite serious - it's been down for quite a while
    > now.

    It was still down at 6am this morning, but had come back on stream by
    about 7am. Must have been a serious snafu. I bet there will be a few
    pissed-off clients.

    --
    S. Nufkin
    [I started life with nothing and still have most of it left]

    S.Nufkin, Jan 3, 2007
  4. Rob

    Rob Guest

    "S.Nufkin" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Fred Dagg <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:12:01 +1300, "Rob" <> exclaimed:
    >>
    >> >Anyone able to access trademe tonight. I have been trying to access it
    >> >for
    >> >the last few hours but it keeps timing out on me. I can access other
    >> >websites without a problem
    >> >

    >> Yep, dead as a doornail, although I do get a "we're screwed up"
    >> message, rather than it timing out.
    >>
    >> Must be something quite serious - it's been down for quite a while
    >> now.

    > It was still down at 6am this morning, but had come back on stream by
    > about 7am. Must have been a serious snafu. I bet there will be a few
    > pissed-off clients.
    >
    > --
    > S. Nufkin
    > [I started life with nothing and still have most of it left]

    That is very poor for almost a billion dollar website.

    Rob, Jan 4, 2007