    I am thinking of upgrading my Oly 3040 to the 5050 model. Does anyone have
    an idea as to the trade-in value I can expect on the 3040?

    Thanks in advance.
    Felice, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Felice

    JK Guest

    Perhaps $250-300? Check www.ebay.com and see what people are
    bidding for for them.

    JK, Sep 27, 2003

  3. Felice

    Steve Young Guest

    > "JK" <> wrote
    > Perhaps $250-300? Check www.ebay.com and see what people
    > are bidding for for them.

    yep then cut that figure in half, because the retailer will need a margin
    to work with.
    Steve Young, Sep 27, 2003
  4. Felice

    JK Guest

    One doesn't have to sell it to a dealer though. They can list it on ebay
    themselves.

    JK, Sep 27, 2003
  5. Felice

    Steve Young Guest

    > "JK" <> wrote
    > One doesn't have to sell it to a dealer though. They can list it on
    > ebay themselves.

    s/he spoke of the dealer, but yep, ebay would be the wiser choice
    for better bucks

    Steve Young, Sep 27, 2003