    sure about thier service. Has anybody dealt with usedcisco.com before?

    Their website address is: www.usedcisco.com
    It is a portal for used cisco buyers and sellers.
    Ali, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Ali

    Benson Guest

    I have had great experience selling new and used cisco and other
    networking equipment throught usedcisco.com. Posting your equipments
    in usedcisco.com is easier and faster than posting it through ISP
    lists. They have the best web-interface for buying, selling, and
    trading networking equipments online.

    Anyway hope this helps.

    - Benson

    Benson, Nov 10, 2003