    good as this one..

    Worth the download and 15 day trial.

    // Doug
    Doug, Sep 26, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
    26 Sep 2004 16:21:37 -0400, "Doug" <> screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    **** off, Doug, you asinine spammer.
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Doug

    Doug Guest

    now child, let me drop to your level and tell you to lick my ballz,

    My post was not spam, I was sharing a link to a good cleaning program of
    temp files.

    I hardly call that spam, maybe you should lookup the definition to spam, or
    perhaps you are to stupid for that?

    BTW the purpose of a newsgroup is to share news/read news., being in a
    section such as this, being help ect.. I am sure that program will help alot
    of people with problems dealing with temporary files.

    thanks tard, have a nice day..

    Doug, Sep 26, 2004