    Can anyone enlighten me?

    Thanks!
    John <><

    John, Sep 2, 2006

  2. John

    gwtc Guest

    contact the authors and ask them: http://mrl.nyu.edu/~dhowe/trackmenot/

    --
    Peeves That Your Dog Has About You . . . A Message From Your Dog:

    Blaming your farts (gas) on me . . . not funny . . . not funny at all!!!!

    Yelling at me for barking . . . I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!

    Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly
    whose walk is this anyways?

    Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose . . . stop it!

    .. . . to be continued

    gwtc, Sep 2, 2006