    it. Do I want it? It reads: c:window/cookies/owner@2o7(2).txt

    Thanks for helping.

    tommy

    tommy, Jan 5, 2004

  2. tommy

    trout Guest

    tommy wrote:

    > What is Tracking cookies? Ad-aware 6 keeps picking it up but I
    > cannot find it. Do I want it? It reads:
    > c:window/cookies/owner@2o7(2).txt
    >
    > Thanks for helping.
    >
    > tommy

    There is no need to start a new thread so soon. Here's an
    explanation of what they are:
    http://www.pestpatrol.com/pestinfo\other\2o7_net.asp

    You don't want it. Let AdAware delete it.
    I'd also suggest using Spyware Blaster:
    <http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html>
    to help avoid these types of critters in the first place.
    --
    "Freeware."

    trout, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Are you related to SD?