Tracking People and Businesses Down On The Internet

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Jene Keller, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. Jene Keller

    Jene Keller Guest

    INTERNET TRACKING METHODS:

    When you post anywhere on the Internet, a trail is left behind that
    can lead other's to trace your identity. E-mail address(es), ISP IP
    addresses, and full name (where applicable). These are areas of the
    Internet which will reveal the above about you.

    A. Google
    B. Guest Books
    C. List Servers
    D. Mailing Lists
    E. Yahoo

    Below are Websites available that can assist you with the following
    information:

    A. People and Businesses addresses and phone numbers.
    B. If you want to find all the e-mail addresses a person has used on
    the
    Internet, past and present.
    C. Going to a library Website, searching Database, Reference USA,
    anyone can find out the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your
    neighbors, and your business neighbors.

    http://movies.warnerbros.com/eraser/cmp/search.html
    http://speednames.com/search.asp
    http://www.allonesearch.com/all1user.html
    http://www.netsol.com/
    http://www.peoplesite.com/
    http://www.switchboard.com/
    http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/index.jsp

    Tracker
    Jene Keller, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Debbie, I really suggest you find another hobby. Philately can be most
    satisfying.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Nov 2, 2003

  3. Jene Keller

    Chuck Guest

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING

    Any advice from a poster using the identity 'Tracker' anywhere in the
    post may contain dangerous nonsense, and should be immediately
    deleted from your computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email!

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    For more information:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    Chuck
    I hate spam - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!
    Chuck, Nov 2, 2003